Fall Sailing Program
This program is designed for the following sailors:
- C420 Class: 420 Travel Team, Dinghy Development Racing sailors focusing on increasing their skills in the boat, in order to prep themselves for future regattas or to keep their skills in check before midwinters.
- Doublehanded Sailing: HYC has partnered with Youth Sailing Virginia to help grow high school short track racing in the FJ. Practices are held Tuesday and Thursday from 4PM-7PM.
- Laser Radial: Radial sailors looking to continue their singlehanded development. This class is offered on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4PM-7PM.
- Opti Red, White, Blue: Opti sailors looking to increase their skills on the water and make sure they are ready for winter events will be able to train Mondays and Wednesdays from 4PM-7PM.
- Opti Green and Lime: Offered on Tuesday and Thursday this program is designed to help our beginner sailors transition towards becoming proficient Opti sailors.
All Classes are subject to daylight but plan to go until the end of October.
For more information:
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be given if you cancel within 1 week of the start of the program or do not show up for one or multiple classes.
Requirements: Must have prior racing experience for Race Teams. Please contact the Sailing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your sailor qualifies.