New Hours of Operation, beginning Sunday, May 31
|Sunday||11:30am to 3:00pm||Curbside to Go Menu, No Service on the Patio|
|Monday||11:30am to 7:00pm||Curbside to Go Menu, No Service on the Patio|
|Tuesday||No Food Service||Administrative Offices Open 9am to 3pm|
|Wednesday||11:30am to 7:00pm||Curbside to Go Menu, No Service on the Patio|
|Thursday||11:30am to 2:00pm (lunch), 5:00pm to 9:00pm (dinner)||Full Service on the Patio lunch & dinner, Curbside to Go Menu available|
|Friday||11:30am to 2:00pm (lunch), 5:00pm to 9:00pm (dinner)||Full Service on the Patiolunch & dinner, Curbside to Go Menu available|
|Saturday||11:30am to 2:00pm (lunch), 5:00pm to 9:00pm (dinner)||Full Service on the Patiolunch & dinner, Curbside to Go Menu available|
- Reservations are not required, but will be accepted by calling the club at 722-0711.
- Tables and chairs may not be moved or pushed together.The largest tables seat six.
- We have limited seating available; we ask that members kindly limit their occupation time at serviced tables to approximately one hour if there are other members waiting.
- Enhanced cleaning of tables, chairs, and the restrooms in the Administrative building will be conducted regularly to help keep you safe. Service will make use of disposable dishes, disposable utensils, disposable napkins and single use condiments.
Here’s what you must remember:
- We are still in Phase I.If you are vulnerable to COVID 19, you are still safer at home.If you are exhibiting ANY symptoms of the disease, please do us all a favor and stay home! Do not endanger staff or fellow members.
- Staff will be wearing masks to keep you and themselves safe.Please consider wearing your mask when not eating and drinking.Masks are mandatory anytime when entering a building (e.g., to use the restroom).
- No gatherings of 10 or more people are allowed anywhere in the Commonwealth, and that includes all of HYC’s property. If you cannot social distance in your gathering, please don your mask.This rule applies if you are enjoying beverages around the patio, on the flag deck or at the north lot gazebo. Please know that the club’s restaurant license could be in jeopardy if members exhibit blatant disregard for this rule.
- Do not crowd the staff. They are risking their health to serve us, and we need to be cognizant and appreciative of their willingness to come to work each day.
We hope that you are able to enjoy the facilities next weekend, and that you do so safely. Thanks for your patience!
Leigh Chapman, Commodore