Fall Sailing Program
This program is designed for the following sailors:
- C420 Class: 420 sailors or Intro to c420 Racing sailors focusing on increasing their skills in the boat, in order to prep themselves for future regattas or to keep their skills in check before summer of 2020. c420 is TBA, we are still searching for a coach.
- Opti Green: Intro to Opti Racing sailors looking to increase their skills on the water and make sure they are ready for next summer or future regattas.
Boats and sails are provided for Optis and c420s.
Sailors must have taken Intro to Opti Racing, Intro to c420 Racing or have racing experience. The Sailing Director has the right to select who signs up for a class.
Coaches: Arielle Darrow, Jack McKenna, Anna Patterson.
Dates: From 1pm to 4pm.
- September 8th: Opti Green
- September 15th: c420, Opti Green
- September 22nd: c420, Opti Green
- September 29th: c420, Opti Green
- October 6th: c420, Opti Green
- October 13th: c420
- October 12-14: We will be sending a coach to Camp Sea Gull for Opti SE Champs for Silver Fleet (Green Fleet). If you would like to join, please email the Sailing Director. Cost is $150/sailor.
- October 19-20: We will be sending a coach to ODU for c420 MidAtlantic Champs. If you would like to join, please email the Sailing Director. Cost $250/boat.
- Opti Green & c420: All 5 classes-Member $165, Nonmember $215. Per class-Member $35, Nonmember $45
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be given if you cancel within 1 week of the start of the program or do not show up for one or multiple classes.
Requirements: Must have prior racing experience or have taken Intro to 420 or Opti Racing. Please contact the Sailing Director to see if your junior qualifies.